St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School (StMM) is a community that proclaims the gospel by our dedication to quality instruction while fostering our commitment to the needs of others.
- Each of us is a child of God graced with special gifts and talents that must be recognized and nurtured in order to minister to others, bringing forth the Kingdom of God.
- Each student is a unique individual who can learn.
- Each student's academic and developmental needs shall be provided for through a commitment to spiritual learning and cultural awareness.
- Each student has the potential for success and academic self-confidence through active learning experiences.
- Varied approaches to both teaching and learning assessments meet the different needs of each student and allow them the opportunity to demonstrate essential knowledge and skills.
- The entire school community shall complement and support the role of one another in promoting the success of each student.
- Varied learning assessments shall allow each student the opportunity to demonstrate essential knowledge and skills.
- The commitment to ongoing improvement is vital to our continued success as we nurture confident, faith-filled citizens.