Cell Phone Policy
- If a student chooses to bring their cell phone to school, he/she will be asked to “park” their cell phone an assigned cell phone pocket holder for the day.
- The cell phone will be retrieved during homeroom at the end of the day.
- If a faculty/staff member sees a student’s cell phone, s/he will confiscate it and give it to the Administration.
- Cell phones taken from students will be returned to the parents in the main office.
- When calls are necessary during the school day, students are to obtain permission to use the telephone in the office from both their classroom teacher and the school administrative assistant.
- Messages will be delivered to students during the day in the event of an emergency
The above school policy will be upheld in our middle school with absolute consistency.
Updated: August 2022