Valentine's Day Dress Down Day
Date: February 14, 2023 - February 14, 2023
Time: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Students may wear red, pink or white tops with bottoms of choice.
Please follow the dress code as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook:
● All attire must be clean and free of rips, tears, holes, tatters, and fringe.
● For our gentlemen, shorts should be no more than two inches above the knee. For our ladies,
shorts, skirts, and dresses should be no more than two inches above the knee.
● Tight-fitting pants are not allowed. Leggings are not permitted to be worn as pants.
● Shirts may not have vulgar, insinuating, political or offensive wording or pictures, or reflect
ideas that are not in line with Catholic teaching and morals.
● Shirts must have sleeves.
● Shirts must cover midriff and must not reveal cleavage.
● Shoes must have closed toes and heels may not be higher than 1 1⁄2”
● Socks must be worn.
● Tight fitting or excessively baggy clothing is not allowed.
● Pajamas may not be worn.
● Make-up and nail polish are not permitted.
● Jewelry requirements remain the same as uniform days.