CURRENTLY accepting applications!
Are you interested in a Catholic Education for your child next school year?
Tours are now available and applications for the 24-25 school year are NOW OPEN.
Click HERE to schedule an individual tour to visit our campus!
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School where we pray, we learn, and we care. Interested in becoming a Monarch? Here’s how:
- Contact Lisa Portland, Recruitment & Marketing Officer, at 919-657-4800 x 7296 or email
- Schedule your Tour
- Submit an application.
- Birth Certificate (Birthday cutoff is August 31. example: to apply to Kindergarten you must be 5 BEFORE or on August 31)
- Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Report Card
- Standardized Test (EOG/IOWA grades 3 and up, MClass/IStation/Dibels grades 2 and lower.)
- IEP/504 plan/Psychoeducational Testing (if applicable)
- Teacher Referral (Grades 1-8), Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (K)
- Parish Ministry Form (if applicable) StMM school does not determine your eligibility for the Catholic-affiliated Tuition Discount. That is determined by your Catholic Parish based on their own requirements. You will apply directly with the parish in which you are registered with.
- NC Health Assessment & Immunization Record (can be submitted after applying if necessary)
- $130 NON-REFUNDABLE fee
After submitting your application, you will be contacted to schedule a Student Shadow Day or Webex Interview (Out of Town Applicants)
- Students will complete a written assessment (writing prompt, reading passage, and math questions) & participate in an interview with an Administrator during their Shadow Day.