Are you interested in a Catholic Education for your child next school year?
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
To visit our campus, please schedule an individual tour HERE!
Currently we are still accepting applicants for Kindergarten and Sixth Grade.
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School where we pray, we learn, and we care. Interested in becoming a Monarch? Here’s how:
- Contact Lisa Portland, Recruitment & Marketing Officer, at 919-657-4800 x 7296 or email
- Schedule your Tour
- Submit an application.
- Birth Certificate (Birthday cutoff is August 31. example: to apply to Kindergarten you must be 5 BEFORE or on August 31)
- Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Report Card
- Standardized Test (EOG/IOWA grades 3 and up, MClass/IStation/Dibels grades 2 and lower.)
- IEP/504 plan/Psychoeducational Testing (if applicable)
- Teacher Referral (Grades 1-8), Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (K)
- Parish Ministry Form (if applicable) StMM school does not determine your eligibility for the Catholic-affiliated Tuition rate. That is determined by your Catholic Parish based on their own requirements. You will submit this form to your parish who will then send it to StMM school.
- NC Health Assessment & Immunization Record (can be submitted after applying if necessary)
- $125 NON-REFUNDABLE fee
After submitting your application, you will be contacted to schedule a Student Shadow Day or Webex Interview (Out of Town Applicants)
- Students in Grades 5-8 will complete a short written assessment (writing prompt and math questions) & participate in a Dean Interview during their Shadow Day.
Offer letters will be sent out in early February.
Click HERE to view the complete Admissions Process timeline for the 23-24 school year.