Due to guidelines we must adhere to during COVID19, we are unable to offer our Clubs at this time.
Please note that space is limited for each club and will be filled on a "first come first served" basis. You can find more detailed information for each club at each link below.
- TGA Golf Spring Session 2020 (Grades 1-3)
- YOUTH TENNIS CLINIC Spring Session 2020 (Grades PK3-Kindergarten)
- ADVENTURES WITH STAR WARS: Lego Robotics Spring Session 2020 (Grades 1-5)
- PEAK PERFORMANCE FITNESS AND NUTRITION Spring Session 2020 (Grades 4-8)
- KIDZART: GENERAL ART Spring Session 2020 (Grades PK3-Kindergarten)
- FASHION ILLUSTRATION Spring Session 2020 (Grades 1–8)
- Jr. ENGINEERS: SNAPOLOGY LEGO ROBOTICS Spring Session 2020 (PK3-Kindergarten)
- B2R Glee Club Spring Session 2020 (Grades 1-8)
- TGA Golf Spring Session 2020 (Grades PK3-Kindergarten)
All of our clubs will begin at 3:15p. Upon dismissal, students will be brought to Aftercare (PK3-Kindergarten in the PK3 classrooms located in the Activity Building, Grades 1-8 in the Cafeteria). At 3:15p an Aftercare staff member will bring club students to their clubs. They will not be charged for Aftercare while attending clubs. When the club has ended, the students will be brought back to either the PK3 classrooms or the cafeteria by an Aftercare staff member. ALL students must be signed out by an approved pickup person with proper identification in the cafeteria. If an approved pickup person is not present to sign-out their child from the cafeteria at the designated club ending time, that student will be put into Aftercare and will incur Aftercare charges at that time.
All of the fall clubs are underway. Students are enjoying Bach 2 Rock Glee Club, Snapology: Lego Robotics, Mad Science STEM club, tennis, golf, yoga and more!
- Bach 2 Rock Glee Club
- Chess Club
- Coding Club
- Garden Club
- Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- KidzArt - General Art, Fashion Illustrations, Anime
- Kids Learning Carpentry
- Mad Science
- Math Counts
- National Junior Honor Society
- Peak Performance Fitness and Nutrition
- Science Olympiad
- Snapology - Lego Robotics
- STEM Club
- TGA Golf
- Youth Tennis Clinic